Friday, June 29, 2007

Scott


Scott, you can see him as my new teacher of my listening class, or you can also see him as my coworker. Whatever you see who he is, they are both funny guys. First, let me talk about my new teacher. Today, on Friday June 29, 2007, I met my new listening teacher in my listening class. In fact, I did met him before in the level two of the Leap Program. At that day of the level two, because my listening teacher was sick, Scott came to be our listening teacher for one day. To my surprised, both time he used the same way to start his first class - ask everyone's name and then try to remember it, and he would not begin teaching until he could tell everyone's name. In my opinion, he is very a passional, excited and enthusiastic person. Whenever he starts talking, it seems that he can never stopping talking. He only stops talking when he asks questions or someone interferes him. Only by this view you can understand how crazy he is. Then, let me interview my coworker whose name is Scott. He is also a very funny guy because he also like talking a lot as well. However, the difference is that he enjoy say a lot of nonsense and then he will say "Is that right?", or something like that. Sometimes I really want to beat him down because of his hateful nonsense about me, but I can not tell you what it is. By the way, they both wear glasses as well, but please do not fancy that they are the same physique - at this point they are absolutely different. The one who is my teacher is much stronger and more muscular than the other one who is my coworker. Also, there is another obvious different that can make me distinguish them. My coworker have a nickname which I always use to call him, and that is "Soso". Do not ask me why; I do not know the reason, either. I just follow his friend who is also my friend called Sam. Actually, maybe I know the reason now because I discover his hotmail's user name is "Soso" after I add his hotmail address, but the point is that I still do not know why he uses this name.
Thank you for reading ... my nonsense.

4 comments:

Yin Cao said...

scott is a good teacher
he brings a lota suprises
i love his way to teach students
good 4 us 2 study

Stephanie said...

you are right when he tought us on level 2 he was amazing and now he is so enthusiastic as before

Sam said...

scott is a really good instructor.
I think it's much better than snape. However, Snape is a good teacher too.
What he needs to do is to get more teaching experiences.

Takhmina said...

Scott???/yeah..he is a funny guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everybody likes him cuz he is so enthusuastic!