Saturday, June 16, 2007

Midterm


The midterm was over. I should have felt relaxed. However, I fell so depressed because I think that I don't do it well. The first midterm course was the presentation. I had prepared it for a week, but I still didn't did it well because I was nervous at that time so that I forgot what I was going to say. At the end, neither did I do my presentation well, nor did I speak enough time. I predict I may just get around half of the whole mark. That will be terrible. Also, in my writing midterm, due to the long preparation of my outline, I didn't have enought time to write the essay. As a result, the last part of my essay wasn't made well. Another terrible result of my midterm. Then, in my reading midterm, I forgot that my instructor require us to get to the location of the midterm before fifteen minutes of the midterm. Therefore, I was late as well missed ten minutes. Although at last I still finished my reading midterm, I was not confident of doing it well. The last midterm course was listening. That was somewhat crazy as well. Even though I could hear what the persons said in the media, I didn't have enough time to take note. In brief, I didn't do my listening midterm well, either. Consequently, I may fail all of my midterm courses. I can't imagine how "awesome" it will be. Of course, I shouldn't give up now because I still have half of the semester to work on, but it is really difficult to get over from the suffering of failing the midterm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believed you'll be better than me in the mid-term because my essay was a total garbage......

serenity said...

Things will be better.^-^

Mr. Bannett said...

Hi kallin,
Do not think much about mid-term.Think about the future, and do not be depressed be always happy.
kabiul.