Friday, June 22, 2007

TOEFL


Today, I met one of my prior classmates during the break time of the writing class. His name was Tommy, who did not passed the leap program last semester and then withdrew that program in order to spend his whole time for passing TOEFL. To my surprised, this time he was coming to tell us that he passed the TOEFL. First of all, please do not misunderstand my meaning that I was not thinking he shouldn't have pass TOEFL, instead the fact is that this bad gay just told me half a month before that he thought it was very difficult to pass the TOEFL, but this morning he suddenly appeared and told us the result without any prediction.I was just the person who had been cheated by this gay. That is what I was surprised. Now, in the case that we already realize why I was surprised, let's come back to my main topic. Since I arrived at Canada, I have already made up my mind: I would pass the TOEFL in some day. By the way, also please do not have any fantastic dream: I was not planning to do that after the time like ten years; though I am still not sure when I can do it, either. Anyway, I just want to say that this gay made me recall my wish. Actually, I never really forgot it at all, just I did not have time because the homeworks of the leap program drove me crazy and made my busy, everyday. I can not be successful in working on both the leap program and the TOEFL test. I suddenly feel I am losing my direction of my life. However, I still need to keep going, because at least I do not need to regret when I am failed in whatever anything.

No comments: