
Today, our first essay's result was showed. Although I just got a C, I still felt somewhat pleased that my writing grade eventually have improved. Since the mid-term of last semester, I have realized that my writing skill was so poor because I got under sixty present. From that time, I started to try my best to work on my writing skill. I returned to the beginning to study all the basic principle of writing like how to write the thesis statement, what the form of an essay is. Unfortunately, my grade was improving slowly. Finally, at the end of last semester, I became strong enough for passing the level in which I studied. Up to this level I am sitting at now, there are still more challenge are waiting for me. In my first essay practice, I met a C again. I felt so frustrated but I did not give up. In my first formal essay which would be for grade, I studied up for my writing again. I seriously brainstorm the considerable ideas and organized them as a outline. I wrote the first draft before a week of due date. Then, I gave my essay to one of my co-workers to check. After that, I gave it to one of my classmates who was considered to be a excellent writer in our class to check it one more time. Before handing it in, I check it by myself one more time. Though I have done much works on my first essay, I still felt unsure of the quality of it. As I predicted, before my writing teacher Ana handed out our essays, she said there were many people failed. First I was sad because I thought I will one of them. Nevertheless, I just passed. Even though I am good enough, I will keep going on practising my writing skill.
No comments:
Post a Comment