Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Calgary's Weather


As my friend statement, is the end of the world coming? There was snowing in Calgary this evening! Do you know what time it is now? It is the time that almost passes half of the May. If in China at this time, we should be having the summer wears on. I was unbelievable in this evening. Calgary's weather is so amazing due to its uncertain change. It can be sunny today, but it may be snowy next today. For example, in this winder there were a few days going by the alternation of sunshine and snow. One day it was sunny and the snow on the floor was melted, but next day the floor suddenly was full of snow again; however, the next day the snow was melted once more, but the snow came again the next day. This phenomenon has moved in circles for about half a month. I would feel crazy if I heard this kind of weather in China, but now it is always happening around me. Like today, the sky was so sky-blue and unclouded in the morning; I couldn't understand why the shy could suddenly become so clouded and started to snow in the afternoon. I also remember last year, one day when I got into a C-train in university station in the afternoon, it was raining. When I travel led to the the south, I was surprised the raining stopped so soon. However, later when look back the north in a high place, I surprisedly found out it was raining in the north but not in the south. That is unbelievable. I think I won't forget the Calgary's weather for ever.

No comments: