
I was really suffered again by the servicing of C-train.The picture above has already showed that how crazy I have been driven. I know the C-train should have been maintained some time, but it doesn't need to last two weeks. Furthermore, it was raining in the Sunday evening. I spent such a long time to get to home from works in such a cold evening. Also, the wind was so strong in that evening that I hardly held my umbrella. In my opinion, the speed of traffic in Canada is really slower than my country. I mean I always need to wait a long time for a bus or a C-train. I can understand that is because there are too many persons driving in Canada, so the government want to save some recourse by offering a cheaper traffic. However, there are still lots of people who aren't driving. In addition, there are more students coming to Canada now who certainly have no cars. As a result, the population living in Canada is increasing, whereas the traffic in Canada is still being slow. On the other hand, I also think that the traffic route in Canada is not wide enough. For example, in Calgary, less place can be reached by the traffic route. Likewise, I got the same situation when living in Toronto. I think it is really unfair for those who have no cars. I remember I have ever waited a bus for almost an hour. I can do lots of works in an hour which has been wasting to wait for a bus. Canada is indeed a peace place to live, but the traffic has given me such a bad impression. If the traffic in Canada can become better, I believe Canada will draw more people coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment