
On July 21, 2007, the last book of Harry Potter, which is already the seventh edition, will be launched, and the name is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I did not read the Harry Potter book series until I was grade eight. At that time, there were already four Harry Potter books which had been very famous in the world, but in China still not so many people had read them. Also, I think in my class few people have read them, either. Hence, today I would like to give you a short brief about the story of the Harry Potter book series. In the world of Harry Potter, existing some magicians living in an unknown place. Among the magicians, there is an evil magician called Voldemort who wants to have an undying life. He is powerful, but one day with an unknown reason he suddenly goes to kill a baby named Harry Potter. Although Potter’s parent is not so powerful as Voldemort, finally his mother sacrifices her life to make a strong magic paternoster on Potter’s forehead. That is , no one can hurt Potter, or that person will be killed. As a result, Voldemort has been killed, but someone still suspect if Voldemort is yet alive. Despite Voldemort is alive, the wizarding world has had a period of peace for eleven years. On the other side, Potter has been brought up by his aunt for eleven years. At the age of eleven, Potter has been invited to the only magic school in the world called Hogwarts School. However, in the first year studying in the Hogwarts School, Potter almost has been killed by a teacher who is controlled by the evil soul of Voldemort. Since that time, events related to Voldermort have been happening around Potter. Potter’s friends and teachers in the Hogwarts School have tried hard to help Potter, but at last Potter still has been captured. The fact is that Voldermort needs Potter’s blood for rebirth. After doing that, Voldermort wants to kill Potter, but Potter successfully escapes from Voldermort at the end. Then, the war between Voldermort with his apostles and the wizarding world is going to occur. At the same time, the president of the Hogwarts School tells Potter why eleven years ago Voldermort want to kill him. In one day of about twelve years ago, One of the Voldermort’s apostle named Severus Snape accidentally heard a prediction from a predictor: in the future, Voldermort will be killed by Harry Potter; Voldermort trusted it, so eleven years before he went to kill Potter but failed. Before long, by the exploration of the president of the Hogwarts School, they found out that before the first time Voldermort went to kill Potter, he had already separated his soul into seven pieces by sacrificing other person’s life. Therefore, in order to completely kill Voldermort, they have to find out other rest pieces of Voldermort’s souls. At this time, Voldermort’s apostles suddenly attack the Hogwarts School and the president is killed because he just used up all his power to destroy one of the Voldermort’s souls. Then Potter decides to finish other rest piece of Voldermort’s souls. This is the end of the sixth Harry Potter book.
At the end, the only important opinion that I have to mention is I just like the books but not the movies, because you will not get a clear idea about what the story of Harry Potter is from the movies.
5 comments:
Hi Kallin ,
I hope you really enjoy the books of Harry potter !!!
nice!! i really share with you the good taste of the amazing books of Harry Potter. I'm anxious to read the next one!
yo man
Actually, I don't really like Harry Potter.
However, I don't deny it's a good story.
by the way, why i can't hear the music in your blog?
Did you fix it?
I don't know you like HP so much! Have you seen the latest movie?
Hi,
Yeah, HP is really great. I also like that too.
Kabiul.
Post a Comment