Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is the first time, as well as the last time


This will be my last article for my blog. Actually, I had planned to write this final blog before the final due date of our Blogs Journals assignment, but afterwards I changed my mind because there will be many assignments in the following week. I am afraid that I will not have time so I decide to do it ahead.
I had learned the name of blog before in China but I did not really know what it was. Therefore, when first creating my blog, I had no feeling about it. Moreover, after understanding what the blog was, I was annoyed because I do not like showing my opinion or felling in a public place. However, I still tried my best to do it; I wanted it to be fantastic since it would be my stuff. I took me time to perfect it slowly and slowly. Sometimes I would even think it wasted my time, but whenever I saw my blog was bad-designed, I felt unhappy. Finally, I have worked a lot on it. Now, my assignment is done, and my blog has become one of my favorite stuff. But I may probably not post any more blog again; I am still who I am. Furthermore, I have no regret showing my thought through the blog at this semester. Instead, I will keep it in my mind for ever.
Our Leap program will end on August 1st. I have been in this program for almost one year. On the other hand, I have been with someone for almost one year, someone for almost half year, someone for almost a semester, and even someone for one and half year. When people are going through a process, they always feel suffered; but when they recall it later, it might taste good. On the following September, whatever going to UC, going to other schools, going to other cities, or even failing, our life will be huge different. When the time comes to part, I do not like wishing persons to have a good future or something like that; it is not predictable. Instead, I just hope no one will forget these days, for ever.

7 comments:

Yubin said...

If you do not like to post you opinion, you can post others- stories, pictures, news...

VIcKy said...

good
u have already finished the blog stuff.
congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You've already written 13 blogs! God for you~
Gosh!I believe I will NEVER forget these days in LEAP.
(╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)
Wish you have a good day!

Sam said...

yo man
why did you write one extra post on your blog?
However, no matter how many you write, I will leave my comment after reading.
Thank you for your help!!

gordon said...

Good job kallin...ur opinion was so touching to me...
i'll never forget my stroy in LEAP and EAP

Stephanie said...

yeah your right I think we have bbeen here long time and each one of us is going our separate ways. So good luck kallin

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.